Serving Most Standard-Risk Business Types
Platinum Choice Bancard is a merchant account provider primarily serving small to mid-sized businesses throughout the United States. There is some evidence that the company is an ISO of First Data. Platinum Choice is also able to provide some high risk merchant accounts.
Platinum Choice Bancard Location and Ownership
The company was founded in 2009 and has a corporate address located at 420 Boulevard, Suite 206, Mountain Lakes, New Jersey 07046. Platinum Choice Bancard is a registered ISO of Citizens Bank, Providence, RI, Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH, and Wells Fargo Bank, Concord, CA. Gary Wishnia is listed as the CEO of Platinum Choice Bancard.
Platinum Choice Bancard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Platinum Choice Bancard appears to offer contract terms similar to First Data’s with an early termination fee of $595.
- Complaints & Service: Platinum Choice Bancard has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Platinum Choice Bancard has an “A+” rating and has received 2 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Platinum Choice Bancard appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Platinum Choice Bancard