Offering Merchant Services Since 2005
Founded in 2005, Crown Merchants is a merchant account provider headquartered in Claremont, North Carolina. The company is an ISO/MSP of Elavon Payments and is partnered with US Bank in Minneapolis, Minnesota, as its acquiring bank. According to the company’s website, it also sells Poynt hardware as a POS solution.
Crown Merchants Location and Ownership
Julie Harbin is the president of Crown Merchants, which is located at 2960 N. Oxford St. Claremont, North Carolina 28610.
Crown Merchants Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Crown Merchants offers interchange-plus pricing with no early termination fees through Elavon. Crown Merchants also relies on LADCO Global Leasing Solutions for its payment processing terminals.
- Complaints & Service: Crown Merchants has not received any public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Crown Merchants has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Crown Merchants does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Crown Merchants