Crown Merchants Overview
Offering Merchant Services Since 2005
Founded in 2005, Crown Merchants (crownmerchants.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Claremont, North Carolina. The company is an ISO/MSP of Elavon Payments and is partnered with US Bank in Minneapolis, Minnesota, as its acquiring bank.
Crown Merchants Location and Ownership
Julie Harbin is the president of Crown Merchants, which is located at 2960 N. Oxford St. Claremont, North Carolina 28610.
Crown Merchants Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Crown Merchants does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Crown Merchants offers interchange-plus pricing with no early termination fees through Elavon.
- Complaints & Service: Crown Merchants has not received any public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Crown Merchants has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Crown Merchants
Crown Merchants Statement Analyzer
Use this free tool to find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Crown Merchants merchant account. Just submit a recent Crown Merchants statement to try it out. Not with Crown Merchants? That's ok, it works with most merchant account statements too.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.