International E-Commerce Processing for High Risk
GMPayments, also known as GMPayment or Global Merchant Payment, is a Hong Kong-based merchant account provider that specializes in online dating, online gambling, travel merchant accounts, and e-commerce solutions to other high risk merchants. The company is licensed in Asia but claims to be partnered with acquiring banks in Europe, the U.S., and Australia. It does not list the names of these banks.
GMPayments Location and Ownership
According to LinkedIn, Leanne Y. is the CEO and founder of GMPayments, which was founded in 2014. GMPayments is headquartered at the Hover Industrial Building, Floor 23, 26 Kwai Cheong Rd, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong, China.
GMPayments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GMPayments appears to offer per transaction or volume-based terms and conditions that depend on each business’s risk profile and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: GMPayments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GMPayments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: GMPayments does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GMPayments