International E-Commerce Payment Processing
Secure Trading is a large, London-based merchant account provider that serves most standard risk e-commerce business types in the U.S. and UK. The company was founded in 1997 and is a subsidiary of the UC Group. The company operates its merchant services under the name Trust Payment Secure Trading is partnered with multiple acquiring banks and does not list a preferred backend credit card processor on its website. However, information available online suggests that the company is partnered with Barclaycard, Elavon, and First Data.
Secure Trading Location and Ownership
On May 8, 2019, the company announced an ownership change. CORDET Capital Partners LLP, an independent investment fund management firm acquired Secure Trading which has made it a division of TRUST Payments Limited. Daniel Holden is the CEO of Secure Trading, which is headquartered at No.1 Royal Exchange, London, EC3V 3DG. Daniel Holden is the CEO of Trust Payments.
Secure Trading Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Secure Trading offers a one-year contract with a limited liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Secure Trading has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Secure Trading does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Secure Trading does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Secure Trading