Square’s Customer Support Number: (855) 700-6000
This is the only number (855-700-6000) we have located for Square’s customer support number. Please do not call any other numbers listed on this page. They cannot assist you will anything related to Square’s products and services.
Square’s Take On The Classic Credit Card Terminal
Launched in October 2018, the Square Terminal (squareup.com/us/en/hardware/terminal) is a point-of-sale product from Square that is intended to replicate the function of conventional EMV credit card terminals. Square Terminal is designed for merchants who want to use Square for their face-to-face credit card processing but do not wish to pay for the company’s more expensive point-of-sale options like Square Register.
Square Terminal Features
Square Terminal is a cordless, portable device that connects to Wi-Fi or Ethernet and can also process payments in offline mode. It accepts swiped or EMV payments, and it displays its PIN pad on a customer-facing touchscreen. It has a built-in receipt printer and NFC reader for accepting Google Pay and Apple Pay. Merchants can program preset checkout options into Square Terminal and use it for tableside payments.
Square Terminal Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Square Terminal does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Square Terminal offers a month-to-month contract with fixed-rate pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Square Terminal has received more than 2,200 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Square Terminal currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1,911 complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Square Terminal