Possible Name Confusion
eMerchant, Inc. should not be confused with GoEmerchant or eMerchantBroker, both of which are separate, unrelated providers of merchant services. Additionally, eMerchant appears to be frequently mistaken for two other companies called Emerchant Middleman LLC and E Merchant Club. Emerchant Middleman is a lead generation service that has received numerous public complaints. E Merchant Club appears to be some kind of catch-all e-commerce solution, and it may also go by the name of Specialty Merchandise Corporation (SMC). There is no indication at this time that eMerchant is or has ever been affiliated with these 2 entities.
eMerchant Location and Ownership
eMerchant is an Irvine, California-based merchant account provider that specializes in e-commerce solutions but also sells products for brick-and-mortar businesses. Founded in 2002, eMerchant is a reseller of TransFirst, Moneris, and Redwood merchant account contracts. The company is headquartered at 20 Corporate Park #240, Irvine, CA, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, 38 Fountain Square Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio 45263. Bill DuMont is the president and CEO of eMerchant.
eMerchant Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: eMerchant offers variable contract terms through Moneris, TransFirst, and Redwood.
- Complaints & Service: eMerchant has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: eMerchant has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: eMerchant does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With eMerchant