A First Data Reseller
Founded in 2004, ePaymentAmerica is a merchant account provider that serves most domestic, standard-risk business types. The company resells First Data products and services such as Clover and Revel Systems POS solutions and is a subsidiary of TX Direct. It specializes in offering retail merchant accounts, manufacturing merchant accounts, e-commerce merchant accounts, legal merchant accounts, and non-profit merchant accounts.
Based in Tennessee
ePaymentAmerica is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Christopher S. Reckert is the president and CEO of ePaymentAmerica, which is headquartered at 7556 U.S. 70, Ste. 200, Memphis, Tennessee.
ePaymentAmerica Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ePaymentAmerica offers a three-year agreement through First Data with a variable early termination fee. The company utilizes the Payeezy payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: ePaymentAmerica has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ePaymentAmerica has an “A+” rating and has not received any complaints in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
- Sales & Marketing: ePaymentAmerica appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received a few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ePaymentAmerica
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.