Helcim (helcim.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Alberta, Canada. Despite its Canada location, the company is able to serve both Canadian and U.S.-based businesses. Helcim offers traditional payment processing equipment as well as a feature suite called “Helcim Commerce,” which is intended to serve as an all-in-one business management solution for merchants across all of their sales channels. The company is a reseller of Elavon’s merchant services. Founded in 2009, Helcim is a registered ISO/MSP of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon and is headquartered at 5720 4 St SE #140, Calgary, Alberta T2H 1K7, Canada. Nicolas Beique is the co-founder and CEO of Helcim.
- Sales & Marketing: Helcim does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Helcim offers a month-to-month contract with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Helcim has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Helcim currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Helcim