All-Purpose Canadian Payment Processor
Helcim is a merchant account provider headquartered in Alberta, Canada. Despite its Canada location, the company is able to provide both U.S. and Canadian merchant accounts. Helcim offers traditional payment processing equipment as well as a feature suite called “Helcim Commerce,” which is intended to serve as an all-in-one business management solution for merchants across all of their sales channels. The company is a reseller of Elavon’s merchant services.
Helcim Location and Ownership
Founded in 2009, Helcim is a registered ISO/MSP of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon and is headquartered at Suite 400 – 440 2 Ave SW Calgary, Alberta T2P 5E9. Nicolas Beique is the co-founder and CEO of Helcim.
Helcim Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Helcim offers a month-to-month contract with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Helcim has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Helcim currently has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014.
- Sales & Marketing: Helcim does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Helcim