Headquartered in Phoenix
Founded in 1997, Merchant Services USA is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types in the United States. The company appears to be a reseller of Paysafe (formerly iPayment) products and services.
Since Merchants’ Choice has recently been absorbed into Paysafe, it is unclear a this time whether Merchant Services USA will resell Paysafe’s services or begin a new partnership with another payment processor. Previously, Larry Malinish was previously listed as a managing member of Merchant Services USA. According to the BBB it is located at 24 W Camelback Rd A625 Phoenix, AZ 85013. Larry Malinish is now listed as the company’s owner, while the Better Business Bureau lists Cindy Flores as the company’s DOO.
Merchant Services USA Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Services USA appears to offer a three-year contract through Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Services USA has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Services USA has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Services USA appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Services USA