Established in 2011
Polaris Payments, founded in 2011, is a merchant account provider that offers credit card processing for most standard-risk business types. The company is a broker and does not disclose the identity of its backend processor on its website, but its website states that it is not “tied to any one brand or rate,” meaning the company resells the services of several larger entities. Polaris Payments emphasizes a commitment to social good, and its website advertises that it gives a percentage of its profits back to charity and offers lower processing rates for non-profit organizations. The company also offers POS solutions through i3 Verticals, Aloha, Clover, NCR, Poynt, and Silver Cloud.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Jason Keil is the founder and CEO of Polaris Payments, which is headquartered at 220 2nd Ave S, Seattle, Washington 98104.
Polaris Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Polaris Payments appears to offer variable contract terms through i3 Verticals that will depend on each merchant’s size and type. The company also offers Authorize.Net as a payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: Polaris Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Polaris Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 8 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: Polaris Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Polaris Payments