Polaris Payments Overview
Established in 2011
Polaris Payments, founded in 2011, is a merchant account provider that offers credit card processing for most standard-risk business types. The company does not disclose the identity of its backend processor on its website, but its website states that it is not “tied to any one brand or rate,” so it likely resells the services of several larger entities. Polaris Payments emphasizes a commitment to social good, and its website advertises that it gives a percentage of its profits back to charity and offers lower processing rates for non-profit organizations.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Jason Kiel is the founder and CEO of Polaris Payments, which is headquartered at 220 2nd Ave S, Seattle, Washington 98104.
Polaris Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Polaris Payments appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s size and type.
- Complaints & Service: Polaris Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Polaris Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 4 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: Polaris Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Polaris Payments
Polaris Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Polaris Payments merchant account statement. Not with Polaris Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.