An Equipment Leasing Company
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Fortress Investment Group, TimePayment is an all-purpose equipment lease financing company that offers leases for credit card terminals and point-of-sale equipment as part of a much larger equipment lineup. Like Northern Leasing Systems, TimePayment does not itself process transactions or sell merchant accounts. Instead, sales agents will typically pair a TimePayment equipment lease with a newly opened merchant account from a credit card processor. Riverside Payments and Velocity Merchant Services are two merchant account providers that reportedly resell TimePayment leases.
TimePayment Location and Ownership
Jay Haverty is the president and CEO of TimePayment, which was founded in 2006 and is headquartered at 1600 District Ave, Suite 200, Burlington, Massachusetts.
TimePayment Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TimePayment offers a multi-year contract that cannot be canceled without paying the full cost of the lease.
- Complaints & Service: TimePayment has received more than 150 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TimePayment currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 145 complaints and 153 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: TimePayment partners with independent sales agents and has received multiple complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TimePayment