Specializing in Hard-To-Place Business Types
Headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, PaymentCloud is a merchant account provider that specializes in credit card processing solutions for high risk business types. The company does not publicly list any information about its founding date or its executive leadership, but some of the copy on its site makes reference to its work over the past seven years. Additionally, there is evidence that the company is a reseller of Electronic Merchant Systems.
Multiple Partner Banks
PaymentCloud’s acquiring bank is not listed on its website, possibly because high risk credit card processors tend to work with multiple acquirers. PaymentCloud’s headquarters are located at 15165 Ventura Blvd #245, Sherman Oaks, California 91403. PaymentCloud’s CEO is Shawn Silver, the former vice president of high risk at iPayment.
PaymentCloud Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PaymentCloud offers a contract of variable length that not charge setup or cancellation fees. The company also relies on Authorize.Net as an online payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: PaymentCloud has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PaymentCloud does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: PaymentCloud appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PaymentCloud.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.