Specializing in Hard-To-Place Business Types
Headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, PaymentCloud (paymentcloudinc.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in credit card processing solutions for high risk business types. The company does not publicly list any information about its founding date or its executive leadership, but some of the copy on its site makes reference to its work over “the past seven years.” In addition, there is some evidence that the company is a reseller of Electronic Merchant Systems.
Multiple Partner Banks
PaymentCloud’s acquiring bank is not listed on its website, possibly because high risk providers tend to work with multiple acquirers. PaymentCloud’s headquarters are located at 6303 Owensmouth Ave. Woodland Hills, California 91367. The executive vice president and managing partner of PaymentCloud is Shawn Silver, the former vice president of high risk at iPayment.
PaymentCloud Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: PaymentCloud appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: PaymentCloud offers a contract of variable length that may or may not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PaymentCloud has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PaymentCloud does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PaymentCloud
Phone: (888) 506-7859
Address: 6303 Owensmouth Ave. Woodland Hills, California 91367