Flexible In-Person and Online Billing
PaySimple, sometimes spelled as “Pay Simple,” is a Denver, Colorado-based small business solutions provider that supplies merchant accounts along with several other services. The company specializes in providing merchants an integrated system that allows them to send electronic invoices and collect payments via credit/debit card, e-checks, and ACH transfers through customizable payment pages. For the purposes of this review, we will be focusing primarily on PaySimple’s credit card processing services.
PaySimple Location and Ownership
PaySimple was founded in 2005 and uses either National Processing Company or North American Bancard for its card authorization and settlement network. However, merchants will deal directly with PaySimple for management of their merchant account. The company is headquartered at 1515 Wynkoop St, Suite 250 Denver, Colorado 80202 and Eric Remer is listed as the CEO. PaySimple is registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH and Wells Fargo Bank, Concord, CA.
In 2019, PaySimple was acquired by EverCommerce. Matt Feierstein is the current president of EverCommerce and it is headquartered at 3601 Walnut St Denver, CO 80205, which PaySimple also shares an address with.
PaySimple Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PaySimple appears to offer variable contract terms with fixed monthly fees through NPC and North American Bancard.
- Complaints & Service: PaySimple has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PaySimple has an “A+” and has received 11 complaints and 6 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: PaySimple does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but does list incomplete rate quotes on its website.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PaySimple