Flexible In-Person and Online Billing
PaySimple (paysimple.com), also sometimes spelled as “Pay Simple,” is a Denver, Colorado-based small business solutions provider that supplies merchant accounts along with several other services. The company specializes in providing merchants an integrated system that allows them to send electronic invoices and collect payments via credit/debit card, e-checks, and ACH transfers through customizable payment pages. For the purposes of this review, we will be focusing primarily on PaySimple’s credit card processing services.
PaySimple Location and Ownership
PaySimple was founded in 2005 and uses either National Processing Company or North American Bancard for its card authorization and settlement network. However, merchants will deal directly with PaySimple for management of their merchant account. The company is headquartered at 1515 Wynkoop St, Suite 250 Denver, Colorado 80202 and is sponsored by Fifth Third Bank of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., of Walnut Creek, California as its Acquiring Banks. David Sharp is the president and Eric Remer is the CEO of PaySimple.
PaySimple Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PaySimple appears to offer variable contract terms with fixed monthly fees through NPC and North American Bancard.
- Complaints & Service: PaySimple has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PaySimple has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 16 complaints and 6 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: PaySimple does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but does list incomplete rate quotes on its website.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PaySimple
PaySimple Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your PaySimple merchant account statement. Not with PaySimple? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.