A Global Payments Reseller
Xenex Payment Systems is a New York-based merchant account provider. There is some indication that Xenex is a reseller of Global Payments contracts. Alternatively, there is also evidence that Xenex offers contracts through EVO Payments International.
Xenex Payment Systems Location and Ownership
Founded in 1993, Xenex Inc./Xenex Payment Systems is a registered ISO and MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York. The company’s headquarters can be found at 455 Central Avenue, Cedarhurst, New York 11516. The Better Business Bureau no longer lists a president or CEO, but Winston Sylvester was the last listed president and chairman of Xenex.
Xenex Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Xenex Payment Systems offers a three-year contract through EVO Payments International with an early termination fee of $595. The company also offers payment gateways through Authorize.Net, NMI, and eProcessing Network.
- Complaints & Service: Xenex Payment Systems has received approximately 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Xenex Payment Systems has an “A+” with and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Xenex Payment Systems hires independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Xenex Payment Systems