Formerly known as Affinity Payments, PayLeap (payleap.com) is a merchant account provider founded in 2008 in Warsaw, Indiana. The company is best known for its virtual terminal and e-commerce credit card processing package, but it also supplies traditional credit card terminals and POS systems. PayLeap was acquired by Acculynk in 2012 and is now an Acculynk product.
PayLeap has primarily positioned itself as a competitor of companies such as Authorize.net, PayPal, Google Checkout, and Volusion with a service offering that appeals to merchants interested in e-commerce and virtual terminal services. PayLeap also holds the distinction of being able to process PIN debit payments over the internet. John Chandy is the senior vice president and general manager of PayLeap.
- Sales & Marketing: PayLeap appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: PayLeap offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PayLeap has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayLeap has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayLeap