A Payment Processor for E-Commerce and More
Formerly known as Affinity Payments, PayLeap is a merchant account provider founded in 2008 in Warsaw, Indiana. The company is best known for its virtual terminal and e-commerce credit card processing package, but it also supplies traditional credit card terminals and POS systems. PayLeap was acquired by Acculynk in 2012, and Acculynk was acquired by First Data in 2017. As a result, PayLeap is now a First Data subsidiary.
Accepting PIN Debit Payments Online
PayLeap has primarily positioned itself as a competitor of companies such as Authorize.net, PayPal, Google Checkout, and Volusion with a service offering that appeals to merchants interested in e-commerce and virtual terminal services. One way that PayLeap distinguishes itself, however, is that it enables merchants to process PIN debit payments over the internet.
PayLeap Location and Ownership
PayLeap Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayLeap offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PayLeap has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayLeap has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: PayLeap appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayLeap
PayLeap Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your PayLeap merchant account statement. Not with PayLeap? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.