An Elavon Reseller
Burlington Bank Card is a merchant account provider headquartered in Burlington, Vermont. The company appears to have been founded in 2002 and is a reseller of Elavon contracts. Despite that, the company offers 3 different tiered and 3 different interchange-plus pricing plans. The company’s virtual terminal relies on Authorize.Net and Elavon Converge for its payment gateway. The company also advertises Poynt, NCR Silver, Lavu, and Talech as POS solutions.
Burlington Bank Card Location and Ownership
Burlington Bank Card is an Elavon Payments Partner and registered ISO/MSP of Elavon, Inc., and the company is headquartered at 148 College Street, Suite 202 B Burlington, VT. Dave Thomas is the owner and operator of Burlington Bank Card.
Burlington Bank Card Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Burlington Bank Card appears to offer 3 different interchange-plus and tiered pricing plans under a contract of indeterminate length with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Burlington Bank Card has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Burlington Bank Card has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints since its profile was created in March of 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Burlington Bank Card does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Burlington Bank Card