9/16/19 Update: The Anovia Payments website redirects visitors to Sphere. Anovia Payments no longer is in business following its consolidation into Sphere. This review reflects all data from the time of our last update. This review will no longer be updated.
Founded by a Former SignaPay Executive
Anovia Payments is an Irving, Texas-based merchant account provider with operations in North America and Europe. Founded in July 2013 by the former president and vice president of sales at SignaPay, Anovia relies on TSYS Merchant Solutions for its processing networks in the U.S. and First Data for its processing network in Canada. It is able to provide both U.S.-based merchant accounts and Canadian merchant accounts.
Based in Texas
Anovia Payments is headquartered at 600 Las Colinas Blvd., Suite 1200, Irving, Texas 75039, and the company is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah. Kevin Jones is the president, co-founder, and CEO of Anovia.
Anovia Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Anovia Payments appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Anovia Payments has received more than 70 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Anovia Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 35 complaints and 24 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014.
- Sales & Marketing: Anovia Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Anovia Payments