An Elavon Reseller and High Risk Specialist
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Leap Payments is a merchant account provider that was founded in 2005 according to the Better Business Bureau. Leap Payments is a reseller of Elavon contracts that is capable of placing both traditional and high risk business types, but its marketing is much more focused on high risk merchant accounts. According to the company’s website, it also offers merchants the option to choose a cash discount program.
Leap Payments Location and Ownership
The company is a registered MSP/ISO of Elavon, U.S. Bank NA, and is headquartered at 2100 Double Creek Drive, Suite 430, Round Rock, TX. Will Detterman is the founder and CEO of Leap Payments.
Leap Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Leap Payments appears to offer tiered and interchange-plus pricing under a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $295. The company relies on the Converge virtual terminal for e-commerce transactions.
- Complaints & Service: Leap Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Leap Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Leap Payments does not appear to hire independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Leap Payments