PayProTec (payprotec.com), formerly registered as Payment Processing Technologies, LLC, is a small but growing merchant services provider that serves over 10,000 merchants in a wide range of industries. PayProTec appears to resell the services of or is otherwise affiliated with North American Bancard. Established in 2006, the company is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, at 929 E. Center Street and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Matt Hoskins is the president and CEO of PayProTec.
There appears to be some confusion between PayProTec, a Warsaw, Indiana-based company, and a formerly affiliated company of Securus Payments that went by the name PayProtec. The latter company was based in Portland, Oregon, and, as far as we can ascertain, was unrelated to PayProTec.
- Sales & Marketing: PayProTec appears to hire independent sales agents but has received only a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: PayProTec appears to offer a multi-year contract through North American Bancard with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: PayProTec has received approximately 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayProTec has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received nine complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayProTec
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.